Snow Day – Thursday, March 8th
Due to the impending snow storm, the 2018 ESSC Snow Day has been cancelled. Please contact your school rep regarding rental return.
NEW DATE: Purple snow day Sunday March 18 at 1:30 at Cranmore. Race followed by proficiency testing. Awards to follow event at 4 pm. Meet on deck of zips pub. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for a great season!
- Please make sure your child brings a change of footwear to the mountain if they rented from ESSC, all equipment is to be returned at the end of the day.
- Students must be supervised by an adult at all times during the day.
- Clean up after yourselves, don’t leave belongings around.
- Be respectful to EVERYONE, thank mountain employees & volunteers.
- All Nordic events will take place at Whitaker Woods weather permitting.
Dates to Remember:
- Flatbreads Fundraiser – Thursday, March 8th 4 pm – 9 pm – a portion of all pizza proceeds from the evening will benefit the Eastern Slope Ski Club!
- Red Parka Challenge Cup – March 16, 2018 at Attitash
- Volunteer Appreciation Night – March 22, 2018, 6 pm at The Red Parka Pub and Steakhouse – join us for an evening of celebration. To all our hardworking ESSC volunteers, this night is for you. Appetizers, raffle prizes and awards.