2020 Snow Day Information for students and volunteers headed to Cranmore Mountain.
2020 Snow Day information for students and volunteers headed to Attitash Mountain.
2020 Snow Day information for all Purple level skiers from all schools.
2020 Snow Day Information for all Nordic skiers.
- Please make sure your child brings a change of footwear to the mountain if they rented from ESSC, all equipment is to be returned at the end of the day.
- Students must be supervised by an adult at all times during the day.
- Clean up after yourselves, don’t leave belongings around.
- Be respectful to EVERYONE, thank mountain employees & volunteers.
- All Nordic events will take place at Whitaker Woods weather permitting.
Dates to Remember:
- Flatbreads Fundraiser – Thursday, March 12th 4 pm – 9 pm – a portion of all pizza proceeds from the evening will benefit the Eastern Slope Ski Club!
- Red Parka Challenge Cup – March 20, 2020 at Attitash (Canceled due to Covid-19)
- Volunteer Appreciation Night – (POSTPONED – Date TBA due to Covid-19) April 2, 2020, 6 pm at The Red Parka Pub and Steakhouse – join us for an evening of celebration. To all our hardworking ESSC volunteers, this night is for you. Appetizers, raffle prizes and awards.